RE: Echoplex w/drum machine question

Thanks Kim,

I'm working with someone currently that is asking me
to give him loops a certain length, at a certain BPM,
and in a certain timings, sometimes in polyrhythms.
Usually odd timings. I'm experimenting with the odd
timings currently.

I figured I needed to use quantized functions but I
wasn't sure. Thanks again for your help. It's nice to
know there is someone out there who can and will help
you out when you run up against a brick wall trying to
figure something out on the echoplex.

The echoplex will definitely open up many new
possibilites for me than trying to use two revoxes and
an old 4 track Dokorder like I started on, or my old
Electro Harmonix 16 sec digital delays.

I actually bought the Echoplex because of its sound
quality compared to other units. I had no idea som
many things were possible with it.

Thanks again.

All the very best!
Terry