Re: Frisell -> essential loop recordings

   Oh my god Terry...Run, don't walk, to your car at once and drive like
a bat out of hell to the nearest record shop and purchase any and all
Frisell they have in stock. If the shop is closed, sleep on the
sidewalk overnight. If the cops chase you, use evasive maneuvers.

  It's some of the greatest music you will ever hear! He clearly uses
looping along with the volume pedal as major components of his sound,
but it's those melodies that knock me out everytime.

I heartily recommend as starter Frisell albums;

Quartet
Nashville
Good Dog, Happy Man

and well just get it all. I did and I am the better for it.