Re: essential loop recordings (power tools)

wow, i remember reading the review of that in Rolling Stone. Then
got the album (vinyl album) and recorded it at a friends, b/c i didn't
have a record player, then the tape broke (i got rid of all my vinyl in
'95), then in '97 i saw the CD of "Strange Meeting" at a used CD place
and got it for like a buck (1$). a very good album, indeed.
s---