Re: Bassloop,the CD.

> limited to a little over 3 minutes...

time shouldn't be a problem, i think any of us can
take our work and cut it down.  perhaps even in a 3
minute or so track, it forces us to all give you some
really great show stopper music.

> So how would people feel about a
> Volume I "plays well alone" -limited to solo bass
> created in real time.

this sounds great.  i thought the object though was to
send in music that was just bass?  for my track, i am
working with 2 repeaters and it is something that can
be reproduced live with just bass and loops and
effects.  is that cool for the plays well alone disc?

> -and Volume II "plays well with others"-other
> musicians,drum
> machines,overdubs,computers, etc-???!!!

so basically anything that contains more than just a
bass?

>  I'm not sure this would result in an even division
> of our talents but,I suspect it will..

good thinking.  i suspect that you are correct and
that all the contributors are looking at their track
in a different way.

> I need to know if;
> 1. This sounds good to everyone
> 2.If you are more into doing a track for I or II

i'd be down for a track I.  for a track II type track,
i'd submit a bass heavy track from my band with
looping.

peace and bass and ofcourse loops...