Re: Bassloop,the CD.

Title: Re: Bassloop,the CD.

Here's a thought --   don't know if it's too late and final decisions have already been made, but in terms of listening pleasure, it might be good to mix it up, rather than do an "alone" and a "with" CD.

Maybe it would work to just plan on doing 2 CDs and mixing the tracks over them in combinations/ sequences that provide good listening.

what do you think?  I know my ear would probably rather hear some beats or something every so often, rather than a whole CD of nothing but bass (not that I don't love bass, cuz I do)

dan