Re: Suck because you're Looping ?

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 10:17  AM, Clayton Gary Lehmann wrote:
> Greg replied:
> I've been thinking about this concept for a day or two now, the idea
> that we would use loopers to cover up the fact that we are poor
> instrumentalists.

If anything it's the exact opposite.  Unless you're equipped with a
looper with an "undo" function, you're sure to hear that mistake over
and over, where as in a live performance it usually looms bigger in
your mind than your audience, as it's totally transient.  I cut my
looping teeth on a JamMan which had no undo, and now that I've gone
Repeater, I must admit I don't use it too much.  I'm not perfect, I
just forget I have it.

Mark Sottilaro