Re: Echo Pro footcontroller options

OH I miss read your post. I thought you were asking
how easy it was to setup a controller to work with the
Echo pro.

> It was bad enough getting her to control the
> RPS-10's
> pitch shift with a keyboard; she's classically
> trained
> and ten times better than I am on keyboards, but she
> really doesn't want to have to deal with setting one
> up onstage, to play or to use as a controller.

Depending on what she would be doing the Midi Mouse
has 2 buttons (a third for pageing) that could start
the loop and overdub the loop unless she gets crazy
with half speed and reverse you may want to look into
it. And it's not so scary looking :)

http://www.americanmusical.com/item.asp?UID=2003070213033441&menu=&keyword=&item=TEC+MOUSE