Boss DD-20

This made me wonder about the Boss DD-20.  Anyone use it?  I'm mostly
interested in whether or not you can do a loop on it, keep it going
while you play over it, then open it back up and add to it.  Being able
to control the feedback of the loop (when in and out of record) would
be crucial too.  I've got a little gig to do and it doesn't seem like
it warrants dragging out the Repeater rack and the DD-20 might just do
what I need.  Anyone write a review on this device?

Mark