Re: headphones

Hi Jim,

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD-25s.  I use mine constantly, the isolation
is
excellent and they are pleasant sounding, not quite flat in response.  They
are comfortable despite being worn on the ear, both ears fold back so you
can have one on and one off - a DJ induced design.  Every single component
is replaceable.  I take them with me all the time when I do studio work

Mine cost £140 3 years ago and have been very dependable and reliable.

Perhaps you may consider an IEM solution There's a review on Drumdojo
www.drumdojo.com and type IEM in the search engine.

I'm sure there are many contenders for your cash :)

Hope this is useful anyway

Paul
Paul Marshall
Portfolio Sound Artist
http://www.powerhaus.net
http://www.drumdojo.com
http://www.differentdrums.co.uk
NI Facilitator for the Da Capo Foundation
www.dacapo.co.uk
Drumdojo Recommended link For June 2003
Percussion of Persia http://tinyurl.com/ddbg