Re: Noisy Footswitches Slight Return/Cellofects

Is that the old brown pedal with the option for two sub-octaves?
That's a whole different (and more difficult to manage) beast.  And in
general, the harmonizer effects become less effective with lower
incoming pitches, so what works for viola or guitar might not be so
groovy on cello.

TravisH