Floor pedal or MIDI pedal for EDP?

Hi all,

I'm sorry if I asked this earlier, I can't recall if I did or not...

Oh, and please pardon the level of traffic on this list! This has really
helped me see the light though and think of a comprehensive solution that
should solve all the problems I'm having with my looper setup!

For those of you who have experience with the Echoplex Digital Pro, is it
considered more desirable to have the floor board that's optional, or is it
better to have a good midi foot controller?

I'm going to go look at that Roland SPD-S. I need to sort out just how
functional the sequencer is on it and if it sends/receives MIDI clock. If I
can actually record a sequence from the pads on the machine itself and
resample it to save it as a pattern, then have the sequencer play it back
and loop it, then I'm golden with this and the EDP from what I can gather.

I have a line on a new EDP, back stock I suppose, but no floor pedal.

Thanks

Paul Sanders
Email: paul_sanders@adelphia.net