Meatwad makes the money see. (was Re: Nearly there: EDP Individual loop muting?

On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 12:07 PM, Paul Sanders wrote:

>> Meatwad: I don't want candy, I need candy and when you need something
>> it's a responsibility!"
>
> Meatwad?? Wow, Now I really feel at home here, and after only two days
> of posting!

No, it's an esoteric reference to a show called Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
  A story about French Fries, a Milk Shake and a Ball of ground beef
that fight crime... well, they don't actually do much of anything.  In
a typical episode Meatwad becomes obsessed with the rap stylings of MC
Peepants.  His song "I Want Candy" is causing Meatwad to be obsessed
with candy.  ("Frylock, I don't want candy, I need candy, and when you
need something it's a responsibility.") MC Peepants turns out to be a
huge insane spider that wants to use the extra psychic energy generated
by sugar consumption to dig a tunnel to hell.  In the end they convince
him to apply for a job delivering pizza, but really they just blow him
up.

http://www.athf.com/home.html

http://burtcom.com/athf/

Number one in the hood G.