Re: Program change on EDP

At 08:16 PM 7/6/2003, future perfect wrote:
>  Will the EDP stop the loop if it receives a program change message (to
> switch presets) while the loop is running?

no

>If so, what happens if I go from a preset with 3 loops to a prest with 1?

Changing presets doesn't change the MoreLoops setting if a loop is
running.
This saves you from killing all of your loops by accident. A preset change
will only set the value of MoreLoops to something different if you are
already in reset.

Normally, if you change number of loops from the parameter menu it does a
global reset and all current loops are lost. Since it would be really easy
to do this by mistake with a preset change, this protection was put in.

kim