Re: cambridge loopfest audio files

Hi Os, Hi Per, loopies

I am on PC and had no problems with the files once I changed the extension
to MP4.

The only pop-up I've experienced with Quick time is the one that asks me to
upgrade from my freebie version to a paid version, a small price to pay
IMO.

I have the audio prepped from the show in Belfast.  It sounds great.  I
wanted to speak with Rick before making it available beyond my own ears.
The unfortunate thing was that somehow I managed to screw up the DAT that
had the final 20 minutes of Rick's performance which is a shame however the
bits that I did get were excellent (aside from my own inaugral baptism by
feedback :)

One of the short (50 second) frame drum improvs that we did at the end of
the show is to appear on the Frame drummer group CD, it's far from ideal
but
we had to get Rick on there.

Glad to read other experiences of Rick's tour, it sounds like everyone has
been having a mixture of technical hitches and good times - sounds about
right :)

Keep her lit!

Paul
Paul Marshall
Portfolio Sound Artist
http://www.powerhaus.net
http://www.drumdojo.com
http://www.differentdrums.co.uk
NI Facilitator for the Da Capo Foundation
www.dacapo.co.uk
Drumdojo Recommended link For June 2003
Percussion of Persia http://tinyurl.com/ddbg