RE: MIDI Foot controllers?

> that's the problem...the cc's are fixed.  i have to use
> notes with my edp because there are two other midi devices connected.

Well...(impending shameless promotion)...depending on what you need to do,
with EDPDA you can control your EDP with Program Change commands instead of
either CC or Note commands.  For your situation, I'd set-up the EDP for CC
control, then use EDPDA to map PC commands to whatever EDP functions you
want to control.  Then you can use the FCB's Note commands to control
something else than your EDP by using FCB's generated PC commands to
control
the EDP.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com