Re: OT: Re: Grooveboxes

At 11:09 PM 7/8/2003, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>I second the recommendation.  I just got the Beat Garden ROM today.
>It's selling at zzounds for $150.

hopefully you bought it using the zzounds link on Looper's Delight! It
costs you the same, and a little percentage of your dough comes back to LD
to help pay the costs of running this place. Just a little reminder in
case
you forgot - if you're gonna buy something anyway, why not give Looper's
Delight a little kickback? here's the special link, in case you can't
manage to find them plastered all over the LD web page:

http://www.zzounds.com/a--3746

We thank you for your support!

kim