Re: In search of Jim Mahoney...

Our big discovery in Berlin is Michael Schiefel  (schiefel.de)
He does all kinds of voices and instruments, is very fast, clever
with the use of two EDPs, controlled by a keyboard, and still does a
humorous show, mainly miming the instruments he imitates.

Jim told me last time I met him, that he now tries to arrange all he
learned by looping, so he somehow "grew out" of live looping after 10
years... I wonder what comes out...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org