Re: boss dd-20 faults

Hi all,
    I use the DD20 and the RC20 together which makes a nice looping rig
for on the fly loops.  I feed the RC into the DD so I can vary the delay
on my loops and since the DD has sound on sound looping capabilities I can
capture the loop from the RC20 and then switch to a delay preset and tweak
the loop on the fly.  If I delete the loop on the RC20 I can start another
while the original is playing on the DD20.  I does not compare to the
EDP/Repeater combo I use for solo playing but in a group setting the DD20
is wonderful for adding layers to solos and the RC20 is great for adding
prerecorded material to a song.

Weg