Re: (affordable) stereo (live) looping?

At 9:14 AM -0400 7/13/03, Bill Fox wrote:
> [...]

Well, one wouldn't like to comment on the mushiness, or lack thereof, of
another's mind.

That said, I don't remember hearing about a mod to make the Jamman true
stereo. It would be a fairly complicated mod without much market for it,
IMO. There is the Bob Sellon OS chip that adds a bunch of functionality,
but doesn't modify the hardware for you. :-)

-C

--
 http://www.xfade.com/ | theory and practice. In practice, there is.
     cbm@well.com      |               - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut