How Many Delays, synced and unsynced

Speaking of looping . . .
I am SLOWING pulling the pieces of kit in my setup together, and am now
able
to tap time into the MPX G2 from the Ztar, giving the EDP a controllably
delayed signal (not synced, BTW).  This brings up my question for those of
you still reading:
How many delay units in series (one into another, as it were) are you folks
using?  There is the minimalist approach, as evinced by Mr. LaFosse (One
guitar, one EDP, one amp) and then some of those Berlin Loop folks had
multiple delays now didn't they.  Any signal chains to share from all
y'all?
(All y'all, BTW, is the internationally recognized plural of y'all)
Gary