Re: How Many Delays, synced and unsynced

Hey Weg,

How do you like your MPX110?  I find myself needing an extra
reverb/effect box of some kind to wetten up the dry outs of my drum
machine (I have the ability to route signal to aux outs so my drums can
go straight into the mixer and I can send other sounds to my Repeater,
but they must be dry.)

Also, do you know the max delay time on it?  I'm thinking it might be a
small looper of it's own if I set it up right.

Thanks a lot,

Mark Sottilaro