Ideas@line6.com

Why not launch a massive email campaign asking Line6 for what we want?
I just sent an email to them (and cc'd they're sales dept) asking for
them to continue the Delay pro but to fix the MIDI sync bug, add MIDI
sync to the looper while giving it a feedback control.  Couldn't hurt,
could it?  If everyone on the list sent an email they might respond.

Ideas@line6.com

Sales@line6.com

Mark Sottilaro