Robert Rich looping two nights in Denver THIS WEEKEND!

Greetings loopers!  Thought some of you might wish to know about this....

Robert Rich will be doing two nights of music in Denver this weekend, as he winds his way west on his US tour.

The first night, Friday, June 25, is part of the first stateside AmbientLive festival.  It will take place at the Temple Events Center (a needlessly large, but beautiful hall).  The Temple Events Center is near downtown Denver at 16th Ave and Pearl Street.   For those of you in the Denver/Boulder area, i'd HIGHLY recommend checking it out.  You can get more info here:

This would be a great chance to support ambient music in a live setting and see some wonderful electronic music and live loopage at the same time.

The second night, Saturday, June 26, Robert will be performing a house concert in my home in southeast Denver.  There's only one seat available, only 30 people will fit in my living room!  : )  If interested, please contact me off-list.  We have audience members coming from Canada and Japan for this special event.

So, i'd really encourage to get out and check out Robert this weekend.  If you live in the Denver/Boulder area, i really hope that you'll consider coming down and supporting ambient music and live loopage at the Temple Events Center.  Project Aristotle records is curating the event, that one is not my baby, but i did get Robert here to town, so please take advantage and check it out!

cheers,
jim.