RE: midi looper

Hi list people,
I am looping percussion on a second EDP just because I don't know of a good
MIDI looper.  I, too, got a MC-505 on the advice of this list, only to find
that you have to set the loop size before you begin recording (and the BPM,
but it does have tap tempo--and hey, that beam is cool).
The OS for the Ztar now has a MIDI looping sequencer, but it doesn't change
the BPM based on the loop size, something I want and that the EDP supports.
I will see how Harvey is doing on the bug fixes--he didn't really
understand
what I was used to with the EDP and the great luxuries it affords.
Gary