From: Kevin Cheli-Colando [mailto:kevin@minds-eye.org]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 12:26 AM
To: loop
Subject: OT and potentially lame question

Okay, way OT here but since I do use this to control a looping device I
thought maybe I could ask.

Last night my Proel expression pedal simply died.  It worked fine last
time I played, no problems at all, then it sat in a bag.  Last night I
plug it in and nothing, nothing at all.  Is it common for the pots to
just die like this or is there some other way I can test this before I
go about resoldering a new one in place?  BTW, everything looks fine
inside, no loose connections, etc.

Thanks for your patience and any advice

Kevin
--