Re: Ableton's Live on an iBook 500

>   I looked at the Tascam midi/audio usb interface and that looked
>like it might be a good way to go.  I'd love to hear from someone
>who's doing something similar.

I'm not doing anything remotely similar, but I do happen to have the
Roland UA-30 usb interface, and I'm on an ibook as well. Have you
looked into that little box? I use it for entirely different
purposes, but it may be what you're looking for as well. If that
helps you at all, great. If not...well, I tried. lol

Jeff