Re: rds7.6

Thanks John,
I've had an RDS 7.6 for over ten years (my first looper) and thought I'd pick up a second as a spare.
All settings are correct but maybe something happened to the trim pot.  I will give that a shot.
The unit looks like brand new, very clean, knobs firm, buttons 'clicky'...the one thing I forgot to mention is that the effect led does blink somewhat but will stay on if the switch is 'finessed' a little.
Thanks again for the help John, ...any other ideas gang?  If not by me, would the unit be repairable? -Todd