Re: Switchblade

>She knows you to well, my advice keep her offguard - sometimes clean the
>house for .......... no reason !

You are a wise fellow. Advice well-taken.

At 10:17 PM -0700 7/30/03, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>Always correct her when she says "Toy" and tell her it's pronounced
>"Tool."

I will *after* I get the gear I need. ;) Know what I'm saying? She
doesn't take too well to being "corrected"--only the dog gets
corrected. Well, I guess I do, too. Then again, I'm just a step above
(?) the dog anyway. :)

At 12:45 AM +0100 8/1/03, jimfowler wrote:
>this is why i'm doing all my "shopping" before i get married...the only
>person i have to convince is myself, and well...i tend to be a pushover.

LOL. Yep. Same here. But, see, here's my problem. She also earns the
$$ around here. I'm a lowly PhD student trying to finish up my
dissertation. Soon after I'm done, of course, I intend to make my own
contributions to our finances and to the world at large. I should be
done by the end of the year and employed next year. This, too, may
actually help my cause, since I can envision paying off my purchases
in the foreseeable future. In the meantime, god bless credit card
companies that send you applications for cards with 0% interest on
balance transfers for (in this case) 16 months! My eyes lit up! ;)

Jeff