RE: mac G5 -- what's the word?

I don't think it's wise if you are getting it for musical application.
Most specifictions are so much better for the G5. Go to Apples site and
check it out!

> store, a salesman told me that the G4 tower is compatible
> with any monitor, including my Dell PC monitor.  Is this
> true?

I've been plugging monitors alteratively into PC's and my PowerBooke
here for years. No problem :-)  You might need a little adapter though.

> That would save a lot of additional money, until I can
> afford a Mac monitor(which are quite expensive)

Yes, I'm not buying an Apple monitor. And I'm actually leasing the G5
until I'll own it after two years. That's a good idea since you can
count off the cost from your income before calculating the income taxes
to pay. But then I'm in Sweden and I don't know if your taxing system
will let you do that.

All the best

Per Boysen