Re: Using the FCB1010 with MPX1?

Woops, I'm sorry. MPX1, not G2. Great effect processor. Does work with any MIDI controller, including the MPX1.

Mark Sottilaro

On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 10:51 PM, David Durian wrote:

Hey everyone,

I know this is not totally looper related, but I know a lot of people use the FCB1010 and the MPX 1 on the list, so I thought I'd ask . . .

Is anybody using the FCB1010 to control the Lexicon MPX-1?

Does it work, and have you had any problems getting them to "talk" to each other?

Thinking about an MPX-1, and wanted to see if this would work.

Thanks,

David