RE: DigiTech DigiDelay pedal--cool!

Douglas wrote:

Gary, can you describe the (X-Series delay pedal) reverse effect a bit?
I've
been bummed that the
budget-level Boss pedals all have this reverse-plus-forward mix
<snip>

I spent a bit more time with this unit again today, and am still pleased
with its possibilities, but have to report that it does have its
limitations --
First of all, although there are two outs, you cannot send the uneffected
signal out one and the "wet" signal out da other--that would have been nice
now wouldn't it--
Also, there is no feedback control of the looper--guess that means it's not
a real looper--hey, that's what I've got the EDP for (where have I heard
that before?)
The reverse does have tap tempo, and all the knobs work on that
model--feedback, volume, time . . . and the feedback knob also works as a
hold in reverse mode, mebbe other models too . . .
Its greatest strength so far for me is that it is BATTERY POWERED and so I
plan to visit Starbucks with a Minivox, this pedal and an acoustic and see
how long I can play before I am invited to leave.  That will have to wait,
however, as other business beckons.
Ciao,
Gary