Re: Help finding that special sound...

> > I was wondering if any of you know how I might be able to emulate Eric  Clapton's classic guitar sound from the Cream song "Badge", using the Vortex. I am, of course, referring to the middle section where Eric goes into an arpeggio run. It sounds like the guitar is being put  through a leslie.

   I am not that familiar with Clapton, but the Vortex has one of the better Leslie models I have played in a processor (3 Orbits). I haven't used any of the Line 6 modelers, they could be better. Nothing compares to a Leslie though, It would probaly take some time to duplicate, and don't forget the tonal properties of the amps and guitars. Good Luck.