Forum for Boomerang Discussion/Users

Title: Message
I created a specific group for Boomerang Users. Naturally others are invited but I did it because I feel bad polluting this list with only Boomerang questions and experiences (which is the only looping I am interested in at the moment).

I will still post to this list too since I glean so much from it. . . .but just thought other 'Rang users on this list might appreciate knowing about the 'RangList. . . .

Boomerang Users Forum: