Starbucks Serenade--DigiDelay by DigiTech is "Da Kine"

Hi Assembled Loopers--
Well, I took the DigiDelay and my laptop to Starbucks for some coffee and
noise--the laptop was to practice for a wedding I am doing tonight--no
looping but I am doing a bunch of songs I don't know so thought I'd give it
the "perform in public" litmus test--nothing too extravagant, but people's
presence always puts ya off, ya know--
As far as the looper, it's great!  For what it is, it rocks!  And the
battery hasn't crapped out yet--think I'll wait on the adapter, as I doubt
this one will make it into my "pro" loop setup.
So go make noise, y'all--and thanks for listening.
Gary