Re: Re:cheap tape echo

hi there,

The headrush is quite flexible when it comes to the 4 (virtual) heads, you
can configure the levels of each head and also the distance  and the
overal
flltering (it can get pretty spacey). But when you tweek th tempo in real
time, the headrush does not change pitch of the delayed sound as real tape
echo, or the DL4 will do.

(which is why I am selling mine)

Regards,
Martijn