FS: Looping Mixer

If anyone is interested, I am selling an Event EZ-BUS.

It is excellent for many of the complicated routing combinations that seem
to take place in the looping world.  The EZ-Bus's mixer is basically a
matrix mixer which means you can route any input to any output and you can
save up to 32 different configurations.  If you want to read more about it,
you can go to www.event1.com.

Anyway, I am trying to lighten my gear load and am interested in selling it
for $450 or best offer.  They list for $749 and Zzounds sells them for
$599.

You can check my ebay rating for username: sginn

Please contact me off list at sginn@mac.com, if interested.

Thanks,
Steve Ginn