From: sserendipity [mailto:ssrndpty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 5:36 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: gibson echoplex

I wouldn't call a musician's friend a place for no-hassle purchases at
all... Perhaps you meant to say "the hassle's free"? :>

http://www.groovetronica.com - "No offense, but a dated d&b loop with
Holiday Inn lounge singer hardly wows me technically or talent wise, and
could do better with a cassette deck and a microphone."