Fwd: MIDI Looper Redux

Apropos to the previous 'MIDI Looper' discussion.

 From the Nord Modular list, here's a tidbit regarding the upcoming G2
Modular.  Looks like it's all but confirmed that it will have the
capability to perform modular functions on MIDI events (Note &
CC).  There's a good chance that this might come closer to a functioning
MIDI Looper than anything else out there on the market.

Not to mention that we've yet to see what type of delay effects are
integrated within it (audio looper + midi looper in a single box --
perhaps
too much to hope for?).  Regardless, it's pretty much guaranteed to be a
kickass virtual modular anyway.

         -c-