Re: Fast & Trashy

  Hi Andreas, yes, definitely go for something more flexible, if you're
wanting several insert functions at once.  I use many at one time, and use
an FCB 1010.  In the list archive, I've listed my pedal arrangements on the
FCB.  I also still do switch between a few presets as well.   <smile>
-because I want EVERYTHING!  lol!

Smiles,

Cara

At 07:12 PM 8/12/03 +0200, you wrote:
>   Per wrote:
> "" is so over
> represented among looping musicians only because we're kept in a
> stronghold by all this gear that just takes too long time to manipulate.
>
> Probably so. I often feel that working with my equipment during a looping
>gig is more demanding on my concentration than actually playing the
>instrument, which is a shame. I find myself quite often in a situation
>that
>I rather skip a new tune that is hard to do ON THE EDP, also because a
>goof
>on a looper is often more obviuos than a little slop on your axe....
>
> So far with the new software in the EDP I use the standard footpedal and
>TECH 21 Midi Mouse (the smallest midi pedal I came across) to switch
>between presets. I need to switch presets a lot because in need a lot of
>different functions of the INSERT button, but it's a drag to do really.
>Should I practise more or should I consider one of those larger
>Midi-pedals
>(yak)? Would that give me instant access to different functions of
>INSERT?
>
> Andreas Willers

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.