Re: Fast & Trashy, Slow and Chaste

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 08:05  PM, Andre LaFosse wrote:

> If you know your way around the EDP, then all of this can happen all in
> a few seconds.

Exactly.  I don't care if you're talking about a fuzz box, and EDP or
the instrument you run through them, it all comes down to how intimate
you are with you instrument/gear.  For me, the Repeater is part of my
guitar.  Once it felt a little strange, but I don't think about it now.
  Lot's of time is what it took.

Mark Sottilaro