Re: Selecting vendors

Something no one has mentioned is buying from Ebay vendors. You often can find people with new items that are in stock when no one else has them and at a lower price than many. A lot of them have decent return policies and ship reasonably fast. The great thing about these people is FEEDBACK. How is this vendor? Let's look at his feedback? Are a lot of people saying the shipping was too slow? Item not as described? Problems? You can comment feedback ratings on ebay, but you can't delete them, so a negative comment is on your permanent record. Gives sellers (and buyers) extra incentive to provide good service. I just trashed the guy who won my pre amp auction because he basically won the auction and then went out to his local music shop and bought something different and bailed on me. (luckily for me the next bidder still wanted it and took it) Now, when he bids on someone else's auction that person can reject the bid because he's a flake. It's kind of a great system. No one wants to be in the pubic stockade.

Mark Sottilaro