Re: obsolesence

Netiquette says not to say "me too", so I'm biting my
tongue! I'm rather fond of my Proverb, noisy as it may
be... I'll gladly give you 'near zero' (or slightly
more, but not much!) for yours, Jeff.

-t-

ps: I haven't forgotten to send you those cd's David!
It's been a whole month already?? Gaahh!

pps: You'll be happy to know my description of your
use of your Fuzz Factory inspired a good friend o'
mine to get one of his very own asap.