Re: obsolesence -- coming out of the closet...

That I'd sell? Let's see, just off the top of my head:

Alesis Microverb
Oberheim Strummer
Roland SRV2000 Reverb
Boss Limiter (stomp)
Boss EQ (stomp)
Yamaha QY-10 (sequencer, tone module, etc)
Atari ST with SMPTEtrack Gold sequencer (computer based sequencing without
the
fan noise)
Gibson LP Jr (from the 80s, shocking yellow)

Probably some other stuff...