Brother Sync of Loop Delay and Echoplex

Hi,

I still own the Paradis "Loop Delay" and intend to buy the "Echoplex Plus (LoopIV Version)" to establish a stereo set-up. Has anybody made experiences of combining both machines through "Brother Sync"? Will this work in any way? I donīt need 100% accurancy for stereo, as Iīm not doing rhythmical stuff with the machines.

As I donīt want to use 2 Footboards I intend to use a Rocktron "Access" board and want to operate both machines by the Midi-Note-On impulse switching facilities of the "Access", thus I will be able to switch the rest of my gear as well. Any experiences made by anyone about that, too?

Kind regards
ito