feets don't fail me now

In a message dated 8/15/03 11:17:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, relaydelayband@earthlink.net writes:

you need to use your feet

gary.....i already do.....i'm starting to push the buttons on my electrix stuff with my toes.....as you can guess, not a pretty picture.....in all truth, if there were some "sucka" out there that would come spend several daze with me and show me the whole "midi" thang (as it applied to my rig) then i would jump on it, otherwise, i do not have the time nor interest to LEARN it on my own.....right as midi was coming out, i was a big "ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN" mag. reader.....the whole synth thing was takin off, things were exciting.....gradually i understood less and less about what i was reading but i persisted in hopes that thru ozmosis i would eventually understand this stuff.....needless to say, this did not happen, i just could not follow the ins and outs of this (midi) topic.....i used to think of myself as a real button pusher but  on a genetic level i'm really a "peter-paul and mary" sort-o-guy.....i just hope that kim never sees my painted toes, yikes.....michael