Re: MIDI commands sent by drum machine to EDP

I have to second that emotion; this is a fantastic list!

Tim Fluharty

In a message dated 8/15/03 8:38:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jmazzarella@erols.com writes:

PS:  Thanks so much for maintaining Loopers Delight.  I'm a recent EDP owner, and
I use it at every gig.  It's enabled me to really express the music that I have
in my head.  Which, by the way, is acoustic singer/songwriter pop with elements
of electronica thrown in.  Anyway, I appreciate having a community to share ideas
with.