Re: future loopers

This is kind of how the looper (POLAR) in Digital Performer works.  If
it had some sort of feedback control, it would be amazing.  With a Gig
and a half of memory, I could do magical things....

I wrote MOTU a while back and said, "Ya know..." and I was answered
with, "Why not just use one of the delays if you want controllable
feedback?"  When I explained why the guy sounded genuinely amazed and
excited and he agreed that it should work this way.  Maybe in a future
release?  I implore all to write MOTU and ask for Feedback control on
the POLAR module within Digital Performer.  It would be a truly amazing
software looper.

Mark Sottilaro