FS: Echoplex Digital Pro, V4 software + pedal

Hi all,

This excellent unit just isn't going to work in my rig. Full memory,
footswitch, both manuals - I'll even throw in the cable I use with the
footswitch. A little rack rash, but otherwise perfect.

I'm willing to let it go for $550, plus shipping. Currently the best ebay
price is $650, with the second best in a bundle at $750. Musician's friend
wants $800, without the footswitch.

Despite my earlier screaming and moaning, there is nothing wrong with it -
just with it's owner :> Let me know if you are interested before I post

http://www.groovetronica.com - "Well, it hasn't made it into our playlist,
I'm afraid. It's summer so there are no djs here to listen to and play
music, so we're just playing automated music right now."