Re: Live looping environment: Max/MSP vs NI Reaktor

Heya Per.  I am currently using Reaktor 4 on an old G3 powerbook to do
part of my looping.  There are several approaches you can take to live
looping with Reaktor.  In fact, there are a few different looping
ensembles currently uploaded to the user library on the NI website.  You
can loop with grain delays, simple delays, using the wav recorder
module, or using a module called the audio table (which stores incoming
audio in cells, within a table, of course).  Lots of capabilites for
designing UIs for live use too. Definitely worth checking out.

Best,
Brian