Re: the annoying open loop guy (was RE: Ooooops, that was a mess.)

I don't really mind, and I think it's useful (damn, I'd go if I was
back in NYC) for people to know about such events, but the below
signature that appears in all of your emails might just be enough.
Maybe a good idea to promote it would be to start recording these open
loops and posting the links each week.  That way it would be meaningful
to all list members, not just to people in NYC.

Mark Sottilaro